4.3 update November 20

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I've been with Verizon long enough to say that i'll believe it when I see the notification icon on my phone. :)

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been with Verizon long enough to say that i'll believe it when I see the notification icon on my phone. :)

yeah, but now verizon has a reason to get it out ASAP. they cant sell the galaxy gear to people who cant use it. it requires 4.3, so if they want to sell to note 2 owners, they need to get it out. that being said the date i saw for verizon was black friday, the 29th

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
yeah, but now verizon has a reason to get it out ASAP. they cant sell the galaxy gear to people who cant use it. it requires 4.3, so if they want to sell to note 2 owners, they need to get it out. that being said the date i saw for verizon was black friday, the 29th

Great, which means it will be an utter fuster cluck because of all the other internet usage from Black Friday shopping. :)

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site

My local Verizon Wireless corporate store has a poster on the wall urging Note 2 and S4 customers to "upgrade" to the Note 3 now to take advantage of the Gear watch.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
My local Verizon Wireless corporate store has a poster on the wall urging Note 2 and S4 customers to "upgrade" to the Note 3 now to take advantage of the Gear watch.

That makes no sense to me. Both note 2 and s4 are still in 1st yr of contract

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That makes no sense to me. Both note 2 and s4 are still in 1st yr of contract

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Makes perfect sense, for Verizon at least . They want you to pay full retail...

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
They may want that, but I'm not detecting any huge demand for the Gear around here. I've been listening to the student workers in my office, and, although they know about it and find it somewhat interesting, they aren't talking about buying it. They seem to think it's too pricey for a first-generation product, and they seem content to wait for something better.

Posted via Android Central App