Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default 4.3 update November 20

    Att, T-Mobile Verizon, Sprint

    AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2
  2. #2  
    ansa82's Avatar

    Posts
    422 Posts
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    Where did this date come from?

    sent from my Galaxy Note 2
  3. #3  

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    Quote Originally Posted by ansa82 View Post
    Where did this date come from?

    sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    "11/29" Google it.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    So you don't have to Google it,
    Here you go!


    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #5  
    ansa82's Avatar

    Posts
    422 Posts
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    Thanks!

    sent from my Galaxy Note 2
  6. #6  

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    not going to happen for Verizon Galaxy Note 2.... I'm willing to bet on it. If it does show up on 11/20, I'll eat porky pig's feet!
  7. #7  
    Android_Lee's Avatar
    Android Addict

    Posts
    705 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rooted 4.1.2 JB

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    I've been with Verizon long enough to say that i'll believe it when I see the notification icon on my phone. :-)
    @Android_Lee
    Galaxy Note III
    KitKat 4.4 Stock
    Nexus 5
    KitKat 4.4 Stock
    Nexus 7
    KitKat 4.4 Stock Rooted
  8. #8  

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    Quote Originally Posted by Android_Lee View Post
    I've been with Verizon long enough to say that i'll believe it when I see the notification icon on my phone. :-)
    yeah, but now verizon has a reason to get it out ASAP. they cant sell the galaxy gear to people who cant use it. it requires 4.3, so if they want to sell to note 2 owners, they need to get it out. that being said the date i saw for verizon was black friday, the 29th
  9. #9  
    Android_Lee's Avatar
    Android Addict

    Posts
    705 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rooted 4.1.2 JB

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    Quote Originally Posted by viper31573 View Post
    yeah, but now verizon has a reason to get it out ASAP. they cant sell the galaxy gear to people who cant use it. it requires 4.3, so if they want to sell to note 2 owners, they need to get it out. that being said the date i saw for verizon was black friday, the 29th
    Great, which means it will be an utter fuster cluck because of all the other internet usage from Black Friday shopping. :-)
    @Android_Lee
    Galaxy Note III
    KitKat 4.4 Stock
    Nexus 5
    KitKat 4.4 Stock
    Nexus 7
    KitKat 4.4 Stock Rooted
  10. #10  

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    Quote Originally Posted by viper31573 View Post
    yeah, but now verizon has a reason to get it out ASAP. they cant sell the galaxy gear to people who cant use it. it requires 4.3, so if they want to sell to note 2 owners, they need to get it out. that being said the date i saw for verizon was black friday, the 29th
    My local Verizon Wireless corporate store has a poster on the wall urging Note 2 and S4 customers to "upgrade" to the Note 3 now to take advantage of the Gear watch.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    Quote Originally Posted by centerwaters View Post
    My local Verizon Wireless corporate store has a poster on the wall urging Note 2 and S4 customers to "upgrade" to the Note 3 now to take advantage of the Gear watch.
    That makes no sense to me. Both note 2 and s4 are still in 1st yr of contract

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  12. #12  

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    Quote Originally Posted by viper31573 View Post
    That makes no sense to me. Both note 2 and s4 are still in 1st yr of contract

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Makes perfect sense, for Verizon at least . They want you to pay full retail...

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  13. #13  

    Default Re: 4.3 update November 20

    They may want that, but I'm not detecting any huge demand for the Gear around here. I've been listening to the student workers in my office, and, although they know about it and find it somewhat interesting, they aren't talking about buying it. They seem to think it's too pricey for a first-generation product, and they seem content to wait for something better.

    Posted via Android Central App
  14. #14  

    Default

    The jb 4.3 update is coming to the Verizon Galaxy Note 2 on 11/29. It will include support for the galaxy gear. Here the link, I trust because the date listed for the Verizon GS4 was correct.


    Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Similar Threads

  1. This is a real Tester - Clock Widgets not Updating
    By matrixmainframe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:25 PM
  2. Firmware update failures
    By milenia927 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 08:28 PM
  3. Help!! i updated a rooted phote.
    By eddies949 in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 05:48 PM
  4. Will i lose my apps/app data if i update my firmware?
    By Joseph Sim in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 11:09 PM
  5. VMs updated Terms & Conditions of Service
    By notown in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus V
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 06:31 AM

Posting Permissions

B