- 20 Posts
My carrier is Verizon, does that mean that my Note 2 does NOT have a SIM card?
I was told that Verizon is on CDMA network, so no SIM. Other carriers use GSM, so they do have SIM in their phones. I must not understand all this correctly, because the Note 2 is available with many different carriers (both CDMA and GSM). Thanks for any clarification.
- 11-04-2013, 07:08 PM #2
Re: My carrier is Verizon, does that mean that my Note 2 does NOT have a SIM card?
All 4G devices on Verizon use SIM cards. As it happens, the Verizon Note 2 supports GSM in addition to CDMA and LTE. Other versions of the phone support various technologies and bands as appropriate to the carrier. So the Sprint version will have CDMA, GSM, and LTE, while the AT&T, T-Mobile, and international versions lack CDMA.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Nfluencedaworld in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 313Last Post: 01-27-2015, 05:41 PM
- By Chum in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2013, 10:55 AM
- By daves2ng in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 07:12 AM
- By Lightshield in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:50 PM
- By jbmeicher in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:19 AM