Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Inactive Timeout while streaming NFL Mobile games

I get an Inactive Timeout about every 30 mins while I am watching football games on the NFL Mobile app. This is really annoying because I have it connected to my TV, so I have to get up and press the continue button or it will turn off the video. It gives you about 30 seconds to press continue. Does anyone know how to disable this warning for good? I am streaming over WiFi, so I am not going to go over my data plan. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Inactive Timeout while streaming NFL Mobile games

Quote Originally Posted by lh7603 View Post
    I get an Inactive Timeout about every 30 mins while I am watching football games on the NFL Mobile app. This is really annoying because I have it connected to my TV, so I have to get up and press the continue button or it will turn off the video. It gives you about 30 seconds to press continue. Does anyone know how to disable this warning for good? I am streaming over WiFi, so I am not going to go over my data plan. Any ideas are much appreciated.
    No way to by-pass it.