e:signature verification failed error help!!!!

sunsetcorl

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a Galaxy Note 2 from Ebay and when I received it I found out that it was rooted with Jelly Bean and TWRP. I deleted TWRP and now need to install the samsung file. The problem is that Odin doesn't recognize when the phone is attached so I'm trying to do everything via SD card. I tried installing the file via SD card and get e:signature verification failed every time. I have wiped data and cache numerous times. I can't figure out how to turn off the toggle. The only screen that I can get to come up on the phone is:
reboot system now
apply update from adb
apply update from external storage
wipe data/ factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from cache

How do I get past this e:signature verification failed screen?

Also, this is the first time I've ever tried anything like this (in case you couldn't tell) so if you could please keep it as simple as possible I will be forever greatful!

Thank you!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a Galaxy Note 2 from Ebay and when I received it I found out that it was rooted with Jelly Bean and TWRP. I deleted TWRP and now need to install the samsung file. The problem is that Odin doesn't recognize when the phone is attached so I'm trying to do everything via SD card. I tried installing the file via SD card and get e:signature verification failed every time. I have wiped data and cache numerous times. I can't figure out how to turn off the toggle. The only screen that I can get to come up on the phone is:
reboot system now
apply update from adb
apply update from external storage
wipe data/ factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from cache

How do I get past this e:signature verification failed screen?

Also, this is the first time I've ever tried anything like this (in case you couldn't tell) so if you could please keep it as simple as possible I will be forever greatful!

Thank you!

Odin may not recognize the device because Samsung Drivers for your PC may be out of date.
Try downloading, installing, and restarting your PC.
Also try different cables, and USB ports.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

sunsetcorl

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I've tried all of that. Odin recognizes my boyfriends Note 2 but doesn't recognize mine that I'm having the problem with. Any other suggestions?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've tried all of that. Odin recognizes my boyfriends Note 2 but doesn't recognize mine that I'm having the problem with. Any other suggestions?

Flash a custom ROM that is for your device and carrier might work. It may bypass the e signature, that way.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Wait a minute...the screen you were talking about is the recovery, were you on that screen when you tried connecting to odin?

Mohamad Amin1

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
hi
"Try to search for this on Google: "SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS 1.5.27.0
and download it and install.
Restart your PC.
Download Odin 3.07 Or Higher version
turn Off your phone and Press and hold VOL Down+HOME+Power Key for 3seconds and when Screen up Release Power Button in this screen you have 2 choice,press VOL UP to go to Download MODE.
Then connect your Phone To Computer
if you do all this stepts Exactlly Odin Should Recognize Your Phone 100%
if Odin didnt Recognize your Phone and problem Continue, try to clean your phone socket or change your cable.
if problem continue try to turn on your phone go to development option active USB Debugging and Allow Mock location nad then download ADB Flash tool and connect your turned on Phone to Computer and use ADB FASTBOOt to flash rom.
there is no Other way to flash rom on your NOte II and i think your problem is for samsung driver or your phone socket.
sorry for my bad english.

Golden Striker

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
when i install any recovery some time give oppening package and replacing pakage then screen shut down or signature verification error all time i am using samsung galaxy note GT N 7000 plz help me how to in stall recovery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463