check for an update... reports of a 4.3.3 OTA has been posted

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Thats because Samsung change what it says to official in 4.3. Although mine says SELinux Status instead of for Android. It also says Permissive. Granted Im using a Note 3 too but Im betting it still says that when the Note 2 gets its update.

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here in Washington State :/ Just got a Galaxy Gear on Amazon on the Black Friday deal, so I'm hoping that my phone is updated by Wednesday when my Gear comes :)

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
According to verizon rep it will be out soon but tentative date. So I think im gonna call bull on it all and just reroot and unlock and call it even

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
According to verizon rep it will be out soon but tentative date. So I think im gonna call bull on it all and just reroot and unlock and call it even

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I'm impressed you must be very persuasive to get that from them. All I can get them to say is "updates are exciting".

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll be ticked since I bought a Galaxy Gear today.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you get Galaxy Gear compatibility by rooting it before the OTA comes out?

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll be ticked since I bought a Galaxy Gear today.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you get Galaxy Gear compatibility by rooting it before the OTA comes out?

I'm not sure. But I am guessing no. The ota update is different for each carrier. And you know how vzw is. Probably going to make sure that you have to buy the watch from them only.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App