Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - Task Manager doesn't show up sometimes - why?
When I press the home button on my Verizon Note 2 phone, a new screen should appear showing apps recently used, and with the bottom tabs of "Task manager", "Google", "Close all". However, for whatever reason, sometimes nothing shows up, simply nothing when I know there should be something. The only way to resolve this is for me to restart the phone, and then the Task Manager function works normally again. Any idea why this happens? My phone is completely stock and unrooted, version 4.1.2. Thanks!Is that a Samsung Note 2 in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?
- 12-06-2013, 10:21 AM #2
- 12-06-2013, 11:46 PM #3
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 44Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:13 AM
- By mbressman in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 12:04 PM
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 37Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:50 AM
- By jnadelman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:40 PM
- By white-hawk in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2013, 02:13 PM