Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Long story short my note 2 died so I was wondering if there were any deals in sight. I never had insurance on the phone and it was rooted which of course would void warranty. I'm hoping there is a deal by verizon or best buy for under $100.


    Sent from my iPhone using
  2. #2  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,501 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    $100 seems far too low for the Note 2 right now. Even the S2 goes for more than $150 on eBay. Sorry :\

    Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Note 2 is 178 right now isnt it?

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Check on wirefly

    At&t Samsung galaxy note 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Wirefly has issues delivering in south eastern ky

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    $100 seems far too low for the Note 2 right now. Even the S2 goes for more than $150 on eBay. Sorry :\

    Posted via Android Central App
    Oh no I didn't mean $100 off contract. I meant on contract. Sorry for the confusion.


    Sent from my iPhone using
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    I was hoping to see if verizon costco or best buy were going to have any deals as I want to switch the phone to another line. But will see. If nothing comes up I'll consider buying it from swappa or just getting another phone instead.


    Sent from my iPhone using
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Off contract all the way.
    Then get aio wirless or a tmo carrier mvno.

    Aio I get great speed on lte 8mbps, it is prepaid after all but since im tmobile phone and my home gets a crappy tmo signal o was on att and they block lte on gophones thst are not att branded so I was still at 8mbps.

    256-300kbps throttled after high speed. Way faster than straight talk.

    And way way cheeper than a contract. Your phone should pay for itself in 6 months.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Quote Originally Posted by prepaidguy9081 View Post
    Off contract all the way.
    Then get aio wirless or a tmo carrier mvno.

    Aio I get great speed on lte 8mbps, it is prepaid after all but since im tmobile phone and my home gets a crappy tmo signal o was on att and they block lte on gophones thst are not att branded so I was still at 8mbps.

    256-300kbps throttled after high speed. Way faster than straight talk.

    And way way cheeper than a contract. Your phone should pay for itself in 6 months.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD
    I would but Verizon is the best and most reliable where I live. Granted my family and I have service with all four major carriers but the line I'm looking to get another phone on because my note 2 died is with Verizon
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    My note 2 is flashed to Pageplus which is a Verizon mvno I'm paying $29 a month that gets me data also. Not a lot of data but enough for me, I'm around Wi-Fi 95% of the time, and plenty of talk and text time.

    sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    I never saw the point of flashing phones and not having data included.

    Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Quote Originally Posted by Central n ohios best View Post
    I never saw the point of flashing phones and not having data included.

    Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)
    I get data 3g only but that's fast enough. If I went with Verizon the same plan I have now I'd be paying over $80. So for less than $30 , no tax or fees, I get the Verizon network on a high end smartphone. It's a win win for me.

    sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Yeah u guess that's a win if aren't a big data user but in my situation lol.

    Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)
  14. #14  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,501 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Quote Originally Posted by took2089 View Post
    Oh no I didn't mean $100 off contract. I meant on contract. Sorry for the confusion.


    Sent from my iPhone using
    It's $149 on-contract right now. You might be able to get more than $50 on eBay for the old one
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Hell, I got mine in October for 100 at Best Buy-it was on sale for 150+ a 50 dollar GC. Total cost of the phone, a Otterbox Defender case, and a 64 gig sandisk card=100 bucks. It was beautiful.
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    Quote Originally Posted by JnEricsonx View Post
    Hell, I got mine in October for 100 at Best Buy-it was on sale for 150+ a 50 dollar GC. Total cost of the phone, a Otterbox Defender case, and a 64 gig sandisk card=100 bucks. It was beautiful.
    The note 3 was $200 with $200 visa prepaid card not long ago.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Deals on note 2 in the very near future??

    If you need it now, you can buy from comcast for $150 with $200 visa prepaid card

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy Note 4: Speculation about features
    By Harshuvinod in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:41 AM
  2. HELP PLEASE LG G2 stuck in cwm boot loop
    By minxer in forum AT&T LG G2
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:12 PM
  3. Am I the only DNA user with no update?
    By gig93 in forum Verizon Droid DNA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:13 AM
  4. Issue on N7 logging into this forum!?
    By pbc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:31 AM
  5. Smasung tab 2 no display. But sound is on.
    By Jisha Philip in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

B