Canceling my Bestbuy accidental protection plan
My GN2 had a screen damage (kinda like stain could not be cleaned) so, i took it back to Bestbuy. They said it will be replaced but I have to wait and in the mean time i kept my old one. 4 days later i went back and they give me refurbished phone with different color which came in a plastic bag (no accessories not even stylus pen) and wasnt in mint conditions.. I absolutely hate white phones but im stuck with it.
- 12-13-2013, 02:24 AM #2
- 364 Posts
Re: Canceling my Bestbuy accidental protection plan
Yea, me I never buy ibto those plans. I figure with the money I save buying full price, staying off contract, and no insurance, when and if somthing happens I have saved the money to fix it myself.
Samsungs are easy to work on. Philips head screws and there is realy only the main boards, a cupple of side bords. Back plastic and screen [digitizer and screen and plastic shell, which can be bought all together]
Many yutube vids on this as well.
My advice for your current situation. Find a new device for your carrier thst you can buy full price, perhaps used on ebay or new, and sell off what you have.
From what I have seen phone insurance is a joke.
Your milage may vary
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD
- 12-15-2013, 09:45 AM #3
- 12-16-2013, 04:23 PM #4
- By Whitney Victorine in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2013, 05:22 PM
- By Amanda Baligad in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:34 PM
- By xoxoxo_m in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:02 AM
- By mich2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 01:42 AM
- By dvn2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:59 PM