- 1,328 Posts
Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - How do I make my videos full screen?
I need to take some videos and probably have to upload them to YouTube or Vimeo for some training instruction. I took a few and uploaded a couple to YouTube and when they play the videos are very narrow with wide black sections on both sides right to left. I don't understand why they are so narrow. This is really annoying and doesn't allow enough visual. I need them to use the full size of the YouTube video screen. I did some googling and found info that I should change my settings but they're already at 1920x1080 and no way to make it any bigger.
Is there something I can do with my Note 2 to make this work or do I have to find and alternative? I can't seem to find any other setting that will change this. I should add that I've never uploaded to a video service before so I really don't know what I'm doing. I can't seem to find a way to change this at YouTube. Still waiting for the conversion at Vimeo so I don't know what will happen there but I suspect the same problem.
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- 12-21-2013, 09:17 AM #2
- 34 Posts
Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - How do I make my videos full screen?
Did you take the video in portrait (home button on the bottom) or landscape (home button to the right or left)? It will record the video as it looks on the screen so if in portrait mode it will be tall not wide. I always have my phone turned to the side in landscape mode so I get the full aspect ratio in the videos. I dont think there is anything you can do to manipulate an already recorded video. You may have to re record what you want them to see. Hope this helps.
- 12-22-2013, 10:12 AM #4
- 12-22-2013, 04:45 PM #5
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 16Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:38 PM
- By TrekkieMonster in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:52 AM
- By ideaman924 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:42 PM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:05 PM
- By rz22g in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:02 AM