Text Messages after Update?

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing not being able to send or receive a text message after they have updated to 4.3? And how do I fix this? I can't live without being able to send text and receive them! Unfortunately no one calls anyone anymore!!!! HELP?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

javadandy

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What was the fix? (in case it may help others) :)

I would like to know how to fix this. I cannot send texts at all, only can receive them since the 4.3 upgrade. I really don't want to call verizon, but not being able to text is very difficult. I have considered rooting, but since the upgrade, I don't even think this is an option for me. I suspect the text app did not update correctly, but being stock, what can I do?

ANY help would be appreciated!! :-X

oma1340

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am not able to receive any text messages, although I can send them! So frustrating! I took the battery out and rebooted with NO LUCK! Called Verizon waited on HOLD for 1 hour and 28 minutes only to get a final recording stating due to technical difficulties this call cannot be handled, please call again later!! Ugh!!

Posted via Android Central App

GeekCop

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I can think of is that your mobile networks settings may have gotten changed ( this occurred when I flashed a new ROM some weeks ago). Go into Settings-Wireless & Networks-More-Mobile Networks-Network Mode. Make sure CDMA+LTE is checked. Other than than, I don't know whats up

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that now I tried to send some pictures through text messages, the other person (whom I was texting to) said they couldn't get it.. It was weird.. Everything was just fine as glandy before on 4.1.2 but now its crap..

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I had to call Verizon! They did something on their end that made it work..but whatever they did was almost like a reset because I am still setting all my ring tones and sms tones! A royal pain in the ****!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15