4.3 lock screen question

GabrielRayven

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have not seen a thread on this and Google isn't much help yet. When you get a text message notification on the lock screen, if you tap it, a transparent box appears at the bottom of the screen. Anyone know what that box is for?

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have not seen a thread on this and Google isn't much help yet. When you get a text message notification on the lock screen, if you tap it, a transparent box appears at the bottom of the screen. Anyone know what that box is for?

Nope but the texts appearing on the lock screen is driving me crazy. Know how to fix it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

That's to swipe open the text after tapping the msg indicator.

koh86

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Yea this new lock screen is really annoying. Why did they make it a 2 step process to click then swipe?
Also, are any of you facebook messenger users able to go straight to the message by pulling down the notifications tab and clicking? I click and it takes me back to the lock screen.
Also, You guys know of any way to get rid of the option to edit the lock screen? I keep dragging the clock instead of opening up my screen....

Sejin Kaleb Oh
CEO/FOUNDER
GRAVITY LA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome