1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4.3 lock screen question

I have not seen a thread on this and Google isn't much help yet. When you get a text message notification on the lock screen, if you tap it, a transparent box appears at the bottom of the screen. Anyone know what that box is for?

Default Re: 4.3 lock screen question

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielRayven View Post
    I have not seen a thread on this and Google isn't much help yet. When you get a text message notification on the lock screen, if you tap it, a transparent box appears at the bottom of the screen. Anyone know what that box is for?
    Nope but the texts appearing on the lock screen is driving me crazy. Know how to fix it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by newbroot83 View Post
    Nope but the texts appearing on the lock screen is driving me crazy. Know how to fix it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Nope. Maybe starting your own thread with the issue instead of pointlessly replying to mine.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Figured out what it is though it seems rather stupid to have it when there are easier ways to perform the same function.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielRayven View Post
    That's to swipe open the text after tapping the msg indicator.

Yea this new lock screen is really annoying. Why did they make it a 2 step process to click then swipe?
    Also, are any of you facebook messenger users able to go straight to the message by pulling down the notifications tab and clicking? I click and it takes me back to the lock screen.
    Also, You guys know of any way to get rid of the option to edit the lock screen? I keep dragging the clock instead of opening up my screen....

Sejin Kaleb Oh
    CEO/FOUNDER