- 170 Posts
my Galaxy Note 2 is still not getting the 4.3 update? still says software is up-to-date.
on my 2nd spare Verizon Galaxy Note 2, it still says soft ware is up-to-date....
how can I make it pick up 4.3 OTA update?
I have three Galaxy Note 2 phones and this one I want to have 4.3, since I never do any tethering on it.
- 12-23-2013, 10:13 AM #2
- 242 Posts
Re: my Galaxy Note 2 is still not getting the 4.3 update? still says software is up-to-date.
Are you pressing check for updates. Mine said that I was up to date as well until I asked to check for updates anyway.
You will lose developer options. In settings... About phone.... Build number, press 7 times.
Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk
- By One King in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:59 AM
- By rmadrid20 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:30 AM
- By April Dawn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:08 PM
- By nevitdev in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:01 AM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:06 PM