- 592 Posts
Backspace/delete button on Samsung Keyboard. . . .
Since the 4.3 update on my Note 2, when I try to backspace/delete on the Samsung Keyboard, it deletes the whole word instead of one letter at a time. Does anybody no how to change this in settings? I looked, but didn't see anything to change that.Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
- 12-22-2013, 11:53 PM #2
Re: Backspace/delete button on Samsung Keyboard. . . .
I don't know how to stop it either. The keyboard is now pretty bad. And it was awesome. The delete stinks, landscape mode stinks, the little arrow key in the recommendation bar, it's predictive ness. It is all noticeably different. And now it sucks. The update in general makes this phone so bad now. There are a bunch of other things that negatively affected my phone. Sitting her with my wife's side by side. There area lot of differences...I want 4.1 back...ughh.
- By joelarrabee in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:40 PM
- By bjrosen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:58 PM
- By krod13 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:08 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 10:33 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:45 PM