- 12-23-2013, 01:01 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: GPS and battery on 4.3
My Navi stopped working completely. it would start normally but wouldn't recognize that i hit a checkpoint and wouldn't show on screen or give me directions.
I called Verizon today and they had me restart, take out battery, start in safe mode to see if it'll work, it did work, so deleted cache partition and it navi started to work again. Battery life does seem to be draining a bit faster but I have a car charger so I haven't been able to notice it too much.
Sejin Kaleb Oh
- By selymanalhamash in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2015, 12:48 AM
- By JeffDenver in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:24 PM
- By Isaac_Colvin in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:19 AM
- By Unobtanium in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:22 PM
- By ahmedh2001 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:42 PM