Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default dont' really notice any major difference between 4.12 and 4.3... or is that just me?

dont' really notice any major difference between 4.12 and 4.3... or is that just me?

I acted like a dorky nerd and was telling my grandson that 4.3 is.... well... I couldn't come up with any good reason why 4.3 was better than the original 4.12....

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Default Re: dont' really notice any major difference between 4.12 and 4.3... or is that just me?

Mine seems to lag a good bit

Sent from The Darkside of the Womb

Default Re: dont' really notice any major difference between 4.12 and 4.3... or is that just me?

The only major difference with 4.3 is Galaxy Gear support and may be the option to move apps to SD card (if the app dev supports it). Otherwise no major visual update to Touchwiz, just some bug fixes and OS security updates. For more of what's in the update, see Verizon's Note 2 software update page here (see the Benefits of Software Upgrade pdf):

Software Update: Galaxy Note® II by Samsung | Verizon Wireless

Well they are both still jelly bean. So not any real big changes

Posted via Android Central App

not much difference but just glad it didn't screw up my phone like some updates have done to some of my other devices over the past year.

I like the sound & picture feature or whatever its called. take a photo and record sound for 9? seconds. send to people as mp4 if u like.
    Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

It seems for the number of issues involved, a custom 4.3 ROM is better than the VZW OTA offering