- 10 Posts
Reply From Foxfi (June Fabrics)
I submitted a question to June Fabrics about the 4.3 update causing problems with Foxfi.
Here is their reply:
Your carrier is trying to block WiFi mode in latest Android 4.3 phone
Please try to turn on FoxFi again. It should start working now. You
be prompted to install a certificate first, just follow the steps.
Also make sure you do not update to Andorid 4.4 if it ever comes out in
the future, we may no longer be able to work around it.
June Fabrics PDA Software Support
- 12-29-2013, 09:47 PM #2
- 12-29-2013, 10:47 PM #3
- 12-29-2013, 11:47 PM #4
- 12-30-2013, 07:04 PM #5
- 01-04-2014, 10:43 PM #6
- 01-10-2014, 08:22 AM #7
Re: Reply From Foxfi (June Fabrics)
Manufacturers like htc and samsung are blocking pdanet and foxfi in their latest rom updates. I never updated my note 2 to 4.3 but as soon as i did on the htc one I could no longer use pdanet but my nexus 4 and 5 worked fine on 4.3 and 4.4. The htc one did work when using 4.4, 4.3 on the google play edition rom.
- By slevett in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:50 AM
- By JasW in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2013, 07:52 AM
- By Daniel_Ocean in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 03:13 PM
- By ABD501 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:43 PM
- By John 12 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:10 PM