Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - two very odd things

Bittrblue

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Wanted to see if any of you have run in to this. Since the update, the stock alarm clock widget acts weird. I can't add alarms. Even if I change the one that is there from say 7:15 to 7:30 the widget still says 7:15. and the icon no longer lights up green. The alarms seem to be working properly, but the widget doesn't show up correctly unless I pull my battery everytime I want to change it.
The other thing is that my phone seem to be stopping charging partway through the night. I have a dock on my bedside, and several times I have gotten up to my battery below 60 percent even tho it was on charge all night. Last night for example GSAM says it charged from 11pm until 3am, then at 90 percent just dropped to 59 percent by the time my alarm went off at 6:15 am. It has happened several times now so I know it isn't a one off situation. Thanks in advance for you help and ideas.

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Wanted to see if any of you have run in to this. Since the update, the stock alarm clock widget acts weird. I can't add alarms. Even if I change the one that is there from say 7:15 to 7:30 the widget still says 7:15. and the icon no longer lights up green. The alarms seem to be working properly, but the widget doesn't show up correctly unless I pull my battery everytime I want to change it.
The other thing is that my phone seem to be stopping charging partway through the night. I have a dock on my bedside, and several times I have gotten up to my battery below 60 percent even tho it was on charge all night. Last night for example GSAM says it charged from 11pm until 3am, then at 90 percent just dropped to 59 percent by the time my alarm went off at 6:15 am. It has happened several times now so I know it isn't a one off situation. Thanks in advance for you help and ideas.

Silly question, but have you tried to take the battery out, put it back in and restart the phone regarding the battery issue? That is really weird. I wish there was a way to download the update again to be able to install it on top of the recent 4.3 update you just did. As far as the alarms, see if you can find the alarms widget in the application manager, clear the cache and data, and then try it again. See if any of these suggestions work. Maybe someone else can have some other ideas. :)

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Mine is funky too

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid