- 41 Posts
Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - two very odd things
Wanted to see if any of you have run in to this. Since the update, the stock alarm clock widget acts weird. I can't add alarms. Even if I change the one that is there from say 7:15 to 7:30 the widget still says 7:15. and the icon no longer lights up green. The alarms seem to be working properly, but the widget doesn't show up correctly unless I pull my battery everytime I want to change it.
The other thing is that my phone seem to be stopping charging partway through the night. I have a dock on my bedside, and several times I have gotten up to my battery below 60 percent even tho it was on charge all night. Last night for example GSAM says it charged from 11pm until 3am, then at 90 percent just dropped to 59 percent by the time my alarm went off at 6:15 am. It has happened several times now so I know it isn't a one off situation. Thanks in advance for you help and ideas.
- 01-10-2014, 01:02 AM #2
- 40 Posts
Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - two very odd things
- 01-11-2014, 01:01 AM #3
- 01-11-2014, 12:59 PM #4
- 01-11-2014, 01:23 PM #5
- By spangle216 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:30 PM
- By jrsharp70 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:45 PM
- By David Toombes in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 03:13 PM
- By ToMeR12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:08 PM
- By mikepas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:18 PM