'OGQ' listed under 'miscellaneous' in internal storage... what is it?
I'm trying to clear out any unnecessary files from miscellaneous storage since It's causing my internal storage to be a little over half full. At 154 something called OGQ is taking up the majority of the "miscellaneous" space. What is OGQ? Thanks!
sent from my Galaxy Note 2
- 01-22-2014, 03:36 PM #2
re: 'OGQ' listed under 'Miscellaneous' in internal storage... what is it?
I believe it's a cache file for the Backgrounds HD app by OGQ. If you've used that app at any point, then it's a safe bet. You should be able to clear the file without issue, though if you actively use the app in question you'll probably have to re-cache whatever data it is storing there.
- 01-22-2014, 03:40 PM #3
Re: 'OGQ' listed under 'miscellaneous' in internal storage... what is it?
Well, I've never heard of an OGQ app, but I do recognize the OGQ as the developer for a popular Background search app. Here's the link, maybe you installed one of their apps?
- By Don Corona in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:10 PM
- By Jelly Belly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:41 PM
- By ealopezean in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:31 PM
- By neffnan in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:36 PM
- By molson622 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:56 PM