Somewhat random vibrating after update
Kind of hard to explain but I'll try. I've noticed after the update my phone does a quick vibration when I touch it/pick it up after it's been idle for a while. There would be no notifications on top so I'm pretty sure it's not like some type of reminder.
Does anybody know what may cause this? It's not anything serious just wondering what setting could be enabled.
- 01-28-2014, 07:52 PM #2
- 01-29-2014, 01:06 AM #3
Re: Somewhat random vibrating after update
It sounds like the Smart alert feature, except that you're saying you have no notifications. See if you have it on (in Settings, Motion), uncheck it & see if it still does it.
- 01-29-2014, 08:59 AM #4
- By TheStoryUp in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:48 AM
- By wizzrah in forum HTC One XReplies: 18Last Post: 04-17-2014, 01:22 PM
- By apcman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:00 AM
- By mzdrati in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:12 AM
- By PanaWanKenobi in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 02:36 PM