1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Emails Not Syncing on Verizon Note 2

My emails (Hotmail and Company Emails) have to been Syncing at all since four days. Tried deleting the accounts and setup all three again twice and
    each time no syncing. Have Android version 4.3. Anybody else in the same situation?

Default Re: Emails Not Syncing on Verizon Note 2

I'm on 4.3 as well and I've been having this problem on my work email that runs through Microsoft exchange server for a few weeks and nothing seems to fix it. Didn't seem to effect yahoo emails to much but every once in a while I'll not get those forwarded for a few hours.
    Playing with sync schedule and removing/aging the email again did nothing.
    Help would be appreciated if anyone could

Had a problem with yahoo mail. I moved to k9 and to yahoo mail app and both worked better.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Had this issue at one point.

I am going to assume you checked your Exchange settings. If you did try this - Go to Settings, Data, click the Menu key and and now make sure the "Auto sync data" is checked.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Sloan View Post
    Had this issue at one point.

I am going to assume you checked your Exchange settings. If you did try this - Go to Settings, Data, click the Menu key and and now make sure the "Auto sync data" is checked.

This appears to work for me. I have gotten push emails since checking the "auto sync data" box. We'll see if it continues to work for more than a few days. I initially changed my sync settings to update every 5 min and that worked for about 4 days before it stopped updating unless it was manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippocampus View Post
    This appears to work for me. I have gotten push emails since checking the "auto sync data" box. We'll see if it continues to work for more than a few days. I initially changed my sync settings to update every 5 min and that worked for about 4 days before it stopped updating unless it was manual.
    Excellent, let me know if that continues to work for you.