Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Verizon Note 2: Still not getting OTA update to 4.3....

    My Verizon Note 2 was purchased back in March of 2012.

    Since the 4.3 OTA was released, I've been checking software button every few days.

    As of today, it's still not getting any updates. My phone is completely stock and I never messed with it. I have even tried doing factory reset to bring it back to stock configuration a few times. Still nothing.

    I called Verizon tech support and got no help. They just kept telling me to wait....

    Is there something else that I can do to force an update? I don't have a computer. I do 99% of my stuff on my iPad.(the remaining 1% of my Note 2)
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-23-2014 at 04:44 PM.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: still not getting OTA update to 4.3....

    Maybe you should bring it in to your local Verizon store for them to look at

    I, on the other hand, am still defering the official VZW 4.3 update.
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or my Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 10.1

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 03:22 PM
  2. 2.19.14 UpDate Download problems
    By Don Haug in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:44 PM
  3. just went over to iMore forum....
    By Kevin Oates in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:43 PM
  4. Unable to fully power off & charging dock problems
    By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1s
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
  5. Unable to fully power off & charging dock problems
    By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

B