- 201 Posts
Extracting apps from phone that are no longer available on Google Play
I have an app - Weather bug Elite that I paid for but is no longer available on Google Play. I would like to side load it on my Note 10.1-2014 but any apps that do app backups do not include this apk. ESFilemanager has identified it for backup but I am unable to send via bluetooth/WifiDirect/email/Dropbox...
- 02-24-2014, 02:15 PM #2
Re: Extracting apps from phone that are no longer available on Google Play
I had several apps (my son's games) that gave me the same issue. I used ESFileManager to backup to the SD card, then I copied the backed up APK files to my network over WiFi (still using ESFileManager). Finally, I copied the APKs to my new device, again using ESFileManager. I suppose that you could also just put them onto the SD card and then insert the card into the new device. You'd have to enable third-party apps before you triy to install the apps.
- By kkel19 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 03-08-2014, 12:51 PM
- By jvcalandra#AC in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:56 AM
- By robberrobbie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:44 AM
- By Romeo Tango in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:55 AM
- By Cojack in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:29 PM