- 714 Posts
Do you Think Verizon will Block Google Wallet in KitKat update?
Just about the only reason I'm looking forward to Kit Kat, is the ability to use Google Wallet with the Tap to Pay option. I don't want to use ISIS, I prefer Google Wallet. I know you can Root and put a ROM on that will have Kit Kat and the Ability to do this, but I've rooted before and don't wish to do it just for that option. Do you think Verizon will Try and Block The use of Google Wallet in the Kit Kat update? Knowing Verizon it wouldn't surprise me. I hoping they don't do this.Samsung Galaxy Note 4 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
- 03-18-2014, 08:25 AM #2
Re: Do you Think Verizon will Block Google Wallet in KitKat update?
Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App
- 03-18-2014, 09:59 AM #3
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
- 714 Posts
- By Brian Sliman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 03-02-2015, 12:46 PM
- By Wobblin30 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:04 PM
- By gankstar5 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 11:45 AM
- By Mordecai1331 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:27 AM
- By Mordecai1331 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:19 PM