Verizon Note 2: Stock email app broken
I have been having a lot of trouble with the stock email app. It won't show new mail in notifications, won't play sound or vibrate. I can't uninstall so I can reinstall it. It also updates very damn slow and doesn't sync properly. I am thinking about a full on factory reset but hoping someone has a fix.
It won't even let me turn off or stop the app. I can't uncheck the show notification arrow either.
- 03-19-2014, 11:40 PM #2"The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson
My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
- 03-19-2014, 11:48 PM #4
Re: Stock email app broken
- By f2k8 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2014, 04:32 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:14 PM
- By Lomonocrat in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 07:49 PM
- By skinnywonderfulman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:12 PM
- By lgbalfa in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:13 AM