Verizon Note 2: Task manager widget gone

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I had to do a factory reset. I lost my task manager widget. It was a 1x2 widget that showed the number of active apps. When you clicked on it it brought you to the task manager. Anyone have any idea where I got it?
TIA!

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if it was a system widget (i.e., one that came preinstalled), or one you installed yourself? If the latter, then a factory reset would have wiped it out, and you'd have to reinstall it. If it was a system widget, then did you look at your list of all Widgets in the App Manager/App List?

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if it was a system widget (i.e., one that came preinstalled), or one you installed yourself? If the latter, then a factory reset would have wiped it out, and you'd have to reinstall it. If it was a system widget, then did you look at your list of all Widgets in the App Manager/App List?

I don't know I thought it was from BW but can't find it. Hoping someone else would know what I am looking for. I have searched every where!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you just recently install a system update? If so, then perhaps that widget was a system widget that was eliminated by the system update. OS updates will do that from time to time.

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I recently had a Samsung tech hard line the JB update to the phone. It didn't fix my stock e-mail app from acting weird and my widget is gone.