Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy Note 2: temperature sensor app

is there such a thing???? i have a couple of apps.but i have to open the apps. i'd like to have something that constanstly shows in the notification bar like my 4g icon does.

i'm using a unactivated phone as a permanent gps on my semi. along with a fan to keep the screen cool. would like to monitor the temp of the phone.

thanks.

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 2: temperature sensor app

Quote Originally Posted by snowwy66 View Post
    is there such a thing???? i have a couple of apps.but i have to open the apps. i'd like to have something that constanstly shows in the notification bar like my 4g icon does.

i'm using a unactivated phone as a permanent gps on my semi. along with a fan to keep the screen cool. would like to monitor the temp of the phone.

thanks.
    The note 2 does not have a temperature sensor for outside temps just for the battery temp.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by snowwy66 View Post

thanks.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tteryIndicator
    Try this one, says the temp will show in status bar

sent from my galaxy note 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ui'm looking for temp of the phone. not battery.

having the screen lit up. makes the phone warm. i have 2 apps. they just don't display in the notification. so if i want to know how warm the phone is. i have to open the app.,

if i keep the fan on the screen. it stays around 75. take the fan off and i've had it up to 135.