- 04-17-2014, 09:09 AM #2
- 04-17-2014, 09:32 AM #3
- 3,023 Posts
Re: Anyone know why myverizon app now requests root access?
Not sure why it's asking for root access as I'm pretty sure Verizon can already tell if you're rooted or not when you access their network.
I don't use the app as I really have no use for it, so it's disabled. But if it were me, I'd deny it root access and see if it works normally otherwise. My thinking is, no point in giving something root access if you don't know why it would need it or why it's asking for it.
- By Dave S54Me in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 01-21-2016, 11:44 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2015, 12:12 PM
- By Volkers84 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:01 PM
- By ahdez in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:16 PM
- By FACTagent in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:06 PM