- 2 Posts
I have been wireless charging my note 2 for months now and last week it just quit charging. I thought it was the wireless pad so I ordered a new pad and still nothing. The dock lights up when i place the phone on it but the phone is not charging. Any suggestions?
- 04-20-2014, 09:19 PM #2
- 221 Posts
Re: wireless charging
Yeah. .. Not to be rude or anything, but you might as well give up. I have spent my share of funds on two pads and charging receivers and then I gave up. Either I not buying quality charging units or their life span wasn't made to last beyond a month at a time. I gave up after spending around $100 for two pads and chargers. And besides that. For as long as they took to charge my phone I'd have to wait almost 16 hours or longer before I got a full charge aged I drain it down to below 10%. It wasn't worth it for me. Sorry about my venting, but I hadn't had good luck with that feature at all. I love the idea but I feel it's still flawed and needs more working on.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
- By GGearX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 06-20-2015, 11:14 AM
- By zjhehe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2014, 07:11 AM
- By Nikhil Ramakrishnan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 25Last Post: 05-10-2014, 03:08 PM
- By cluckkillerb in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 09:41 PM
- By Tedology in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2014, 11:21 AM