System update available, downloading now!

braxtoq

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
ja7e9y6y.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

KOOLWATER

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah they fooled me too....

All this means is its going to be a while before we get 4.4... If it was close they would have combined this update with it.
:-(

Posted via Android Central App

wdfarmer

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
That upgrade isn't working so well for me so far. The notifications bar at the top of the display has disappeared, and holding down the Home key no longer takes me into the display of apps that are waiting to appear on screen again. I'll see if a restart fixes the problem.

(P.S. it did.)

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
the update fixes the volume issue with google navigation. no longer an issue.

everytime i rebooted, or made a phone call, even when nav was running. i had to turn the volume back up.

and it looks like they finally fixed the gps chip. i know longer smoke a carton of cigarettes waiting for it to kick in.
and by kicking in. i don't mean a lock. i mean actually coming to life.

Last edited:

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
That's bound to happen with any OTA update and why it's advised to not take them if you're rooted. :)

Yeah I figured as much, I wasn't really surprised I just wanted to pass it along in case anyone was wondering. I don't run custom ROMs anymore so its not a huge loss for me personally. There are a few apps Ill be missing.

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Was hoping it was kit kat as well. Rumor is our phones should get it this month, but we know how that goes

sent from Galaxy Note 2