Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy Note 2: life 360. how do i disable and maybe delete?

when i turn my location services off. i get a notification from life360 that can't update and what not.

i've never heard of this app. or even signed up for it. and when i go the playstore. it says INSTALL. so it's not installed on my phone. i can't even find a icon for the app. unless i install it.

how do i get rid of it???

i have a sprint note2. and it don't do that. but the sprint phone is unactivated. i've been using it for my tablet gps purposes.

Global Posts
    8,470 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 2: life 360. how do i disable and maybe delete?

Quote Originally Posted by snowwy66 View Post
    when i turn my location services off. i get a notification from life360 that can't update and what not.

i've never heard of this app. or even signed up for it. and when i go the playstore. it says INSTALL. so it's not installed on my phone. i can't even find a icon for the app. unless i install it.

how do i get rid of it???

i have a sprint note2. and it don't do that. but the sprint phone is unactivated. i've been using it for my tablet gps purposes.
    It's likely a pre-loaded app or service. Go into system settings > applications > sort by all. Check for it in that list of apps. You should be able to stop or disable it. It's likely tied to the Sprint network, so it may not be updated unless you regain a Sprint connection.

Life 360 also has another name. It also goes by GPS Tracking Pro. You might want to look for that one as well.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

the notification says life360. i finally was able to go into the sight and disable the thing.

i don't recall ever signing up for it. but who knows. i most defenitly didn't install it. it just started with the 4.3 roll out. but it's not even listed in the application manager.

hey! i'm having the same problem! how did you solved it?? did you contect them on web?
    thanks.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

I have Life 360 on my phone, which I chose to install, and really like it for keeping track of family members. It does not show up as Life 360 on my app icon though. It's a green radar icon that says "Phone Tracker."