screen stay black

goober2

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
My phone goes into sleep mode, ie:screen is black. I receive a text or call it stays black, hit the power button or the home button and it stays black. Anyone have the same problem or a solution?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
My phone goes into sleep mode, ie:screen is black. I receive a text or call it stays black, hit the power button or the home button and it stays black. Anyone have the same problem or a solution?

Well, have you checked the brightness settings I think you might have accidentally put the brightness to the minimum level, if that's not the problem with you than I am afraid but the problem is somewhere with the hardware and you need to rush towards the nearest customer support for fixing up your device. :(

goober2

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
it is not the brightness setting.it just does not was to seem to come out of sleep mode. it started after the last update. A coworker has an s4 and is same issue.did a battery pull and it seems to be working ok for now.

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
This has been happening to me as well. Can you list all the apps on your phone? I'm curious if we have anything in common.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk