Designating album cover photo in gallery
Ive done a bit of research on this topic and it seems that the last photo taken in an album becomes the cover photo by default. I remember once before I was able to alter the date on a photo which I wanted to designate as the cover photo and it worked. Unfortunately a decent amount of time has passed and I cannot remeber which steps I took. I have spent the better part of my entire morning figuring out how I was able to adjust the date on that photo in order to get this to work. If anyone could provide some insight on this topic it would be very helpful.
- 05-29-2014, 09:41 AM #3
- 05-30-2014, 12:40 PM #5
- 04-15-2016, 08:21 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: Designating album cover photo in gallery
Figured it out! Open the photo you want to make as the album cover, take a screenshot of it, and then move the screenshot (from the Screenshots album) to your album.
I guess it makes whatever is the newest created file in the album as the album cover, so this seemed to work as a workaround.
- By vocado88 in forum Android GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:26 PM
- By courtsbrooke in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
- By michaelrj in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 05-31-2014, 04:55 PM
- By astroprojector in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:20 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:34 PM