Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Amazon trade-in value of $197 okay for a Verizon Galaxy Note II in mint condition in original box?

is Amazon's trade-in value of $197 okay for a Verizon Galaxy Note II in mint condition in original box with all original accessories?

I'm about to ship it, but just wanted to see if anybody thinks I can get a better value somewhere else.

No... I don't want to sell privately or via eBay/CL. Just want to get rid of it ASAP with zero hassles.

Thanks!

Global Posts
    1,948 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

Default Re: Amazon trade-in value of $197 okay for a Verizon Galaxy Note II in mint condition in original bo

Quote Originally Posted by CarrierPigeon View Post
    is Amazon's trade-in value of $197 okay for a Verizon Galaxy Note II in mint condition in original box with all original accessories?

I'm about to ship it, but just wanted to see if anybody thinks I can get a better value somewhere else.

No... I don't want to sell privately or via eBay/CL. Just want to get rid of it ASAP with zero hassles.

Thanks!
    I went to usell.com and this is the offer that was given:
    Sell Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-i605 | Sell Your Old & Used Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-i605 for Cash

I think the Amazon offer is very reasonable. I did use usell.com for my Nexus 4 and I got $97 for it.
    Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player

Current Carrier: Sprint

Default Re: Amazon trade-in value of $197 okay for a Verizon Galaxy Note II in mint condition in original bo

Sounds about right. Galaxy Note 2 in like new condition sells for ~240 on Glyde. After fees you pocket ~213.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP