I have both Isis wallet and Google wallet. I prefer Google Wallet, I just had Isis for the nfc payment. Since the update Google was set as the default wallet app. Now the Isis app opens then ask if you want to set it as the default when you say no it closes. Anyone else having this problem?
Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App
- 06-18-2014, 06:42 AM #2
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2015, 11:36 AM
- By planoman in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:29 PM
- By troshs in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:28 PM
- By maarescal in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:21 PM
- By maarescal in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2014, 06:10 AM