Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question HBO Go stuttering video after Kit Kat update

Does anyone else use the HBO Go app? I installed the updated to Kit Kat last night and now my HBO Go app stutters on video pretty badly. Uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, has no effect. Wi-fi, 4G, no effect either.

Default Re: HBO Go stuttering video after Kit Kat update

It is stuttering for me too. Hulu plus also stutters for me too on my home wifi and 4g. Never did this on 4.3 on my note 2. Also my speedtest results are a lot slower now too. I use to get 20 to 48ish mbs depending on the time of day at home and now all I can get is 6 to 7. I think I am going to call verizon and complain saying they screwed my phone up with the update they forced on us. And if they dont get me a new phone or fix it I am complaining to the bbb and my states attorney general.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: HBO Go stuttering video after Kit Kat update

HBO Go via 4G (10MB/s speed inside my house) works fine for me on 4.4.2. Even looks better than in the past, on 4.3 or on my PS3 which both skipped frames at least every few minutes and has done that since last year when I began periodically using HBO Go apps.
    Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2