- 17 Posts
Blue handwriting on black background: No, please.
Since Verizon rolled out 4.4.2, the handwriting screen (black) now has the "ink" color set at mid-blue, which I find hard to read. I see this in the text messaging app, in my email app, and everywhere else where the handwriting screen is used. I can't find anywhere to change the "ink" color to white (or any light color that would give more definition).
Does anyone know how to fix this (short of rooting the phone)? Thanks!
- By poiman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:05 AM
- By mr19 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Matt Sprout in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:46 AM
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:19 AM