- 1 Posts
Deleted Contacts Randomly Reappearing
Has anyone had problems with old deleted contacts randomly coming back? Several contacts that I've had deleted for months reappeared on my phone yesterday (one was an ex, which cause some tension between my bf and I). I'm trying to see if this has happened to anyone else, happens often, or if there is a way to stop it from happening again. Thanks!!
- 08-05-2014, 12:54 PM #2
- 2,955 Posts
Re: Deleted Contacts Randomly Reappearing
Sounds like they may be synced to your Google account (Settings, under Accounts: select Google, then the account in question and is "Sync Contacts" checked?). If so, something may be out of sync and the old ones are still on Google's servers and are getting pulled back down to your phone.
Try logging directly into your GMail account on a web browser (https://accounts.google.com/ServiceL...ogle.com/mail/), go to Contacts and delete anything you don't want there then re-sync them on your phone.
- By eespinoza21 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 12-08-2015, 08:43 PM
- By fotoman25 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:13 PM
- By sopclod in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:38 AM
- By sullez in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:28 PM