- 2 Posts
Verizon Galaxy Note II Bricked?
I was trying to update my Verizon Note 2 (SCH-i605) from 4.1.1 to KitKat. Unfortunately, my boot loader was locked and now all I get is a 'System software not authorized by Verizon...' screen at boot. I've try several tutorials using Odin to restore stock but nothing works. Has anyone else had trouble doing this? Is my phone permanently bricked?
- 08-28-2014, 08:38 AM #2
- 3,025 Posts
Re: Verizon Galaxy Note II Bricked?
Not sure if you can flash an older stock version if your phone actually took the newer KitKat version and then got stuck. But see this thread for more info: [How to][VZW GNote2] Return to 100% Stock updated 5-12-13
Or this one if you're interested in a stock rooted ROM: Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies and try again
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 12:55 PM
- By arianemarie123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 08:06 PM