- 160 Posts
I recently did a factory reset on my Note 2 because of lagginess. Before I did the reset I could run my phone for days/weeks without restarting and I would only restart when it was running slow or something like that. Now post rest I seem to get get Kernel Panics much more frequently, to a couple times a day to once every few days. Sometimes I am using my phone, sometimes it's just in my pocket.
Anyone else get this?
Verizon Note 2
Android 4.4.2 Stock
- By Bster13 in forum HisenseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2016, 03:09 AM
- By gargavf in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:53 AM
- By rahulk95 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:51 AM
- By alex91s in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:17 PM