Keeping Things Fresh

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Sometimes I'm tempted to get the 4, but I want to hold out until I can get one for less than $400.
Besides, my Note2 is still serving me fine.
I recently installed Nova to change things up a bit, and bought a new replacement back cover off Amazon to shine it up some.

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
It's tough.
I post about my battle in another thread :
Me too.
I'm going on 2 years with the Note 2.
I even had the Note 4 in the Verizon website Shopping Cart. All the way to entering my credit card info to 'Click to Complete'. I then shut my browser down to think a couple more days on it.
That was over a month ago.
I don't use a case. I've dropped it so much I've lost count. It's still going strong.

DevilJack

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i'm still hesitant to move on...i was gonna go note edge...now maybe just maybe the s6 edge...just not sure

Sent from the Dark side of the Womb.

eth555

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Over two years on my Note 2; longest phone I have ever had. It is still serving me well, but do still lust over the 4 at times.

Mbode1

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm still using my Note 2. I always have used a case and a screen protector. Darn thing still looks like new.

Summertime, summertime, sum, sum, summertime. I can't wait for summertime! 🏄

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
My Note 2 was going crazy so I kept calling VZ support and they for some reason said my phone was still under warranty so they sent me a refurbed phone and it's like I have a new one. Just have a battery that only gets 13 hours of moderate use as opposed to the 18+ I used to get. I was thinking of getting a Note 4 in a few weeks. But think I may just hold out for the 5. I mean what do I need to get a new one for right now anyway. I think I can hold out a few more months.

Later,
Brandon

escondido

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I used to own a note 2. That was a great phone. I think I could go back to it even now and be perfectly happy. It ran smooth, had good battery life, was powerful and had a decent camera.