Are accessories on the VZW website?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been searching all over the VZW website and haven't found any accessories for this phone yet? Has anyone found them if they are indeed there?

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
This is all I could find.

Set Your Location

I would guess the more specific accessories will be out closer to release date.

The US version is the same size as the international version so there are plenty of accessories already available around the net.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Except for a decent car dock with pin connectors but hopefully that will be coming soon. I use my X as a GPS all the time and am planning on doing the same when I get my S3.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
All I need is an dry application screen protector and a slim non expensive case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
All I need is an dry application screen protector and a slim non expensive case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Don't know about th screen protector , but when I pre ordered there was a option for a rubber case ... Thats the one I'm gonna get.

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
When we pre-ordered on the Verizon Wireless site there was a page of accessories specific for the S3, but I didn't order any at that time because when I tried to click to get more info on items (like the glare resistant screen protector vs. the scratch resistant screen protector) there were not hyperllinked and no information was available for any of the items. I figured I could research and order later on the site. But they aren't available on the site, at least as of yesterday. I called and asked, and while the girl was able to see them on her end, and I could order something over the phone, we don't have access to it but she didn't know why. So then I chatted with someone on their site and at first she said there weren't any accesories available, then she said I couldn't see them because my account is still associated with my current phone. So then I told her I had logged out and was searching (like the girl on the phone had told me to do) so then the chat rep said they aren't available yet for sale because it's pre-order only. But, I requested she report that they aren't available since they should be available for pre-order and she agreed to do that. So, keep an eye out.

Reactions: ansextra

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
There was a ton when I pre ordered It. I got the flip cover actually. I like the idea of those.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I really hope they have a car dock with a built in connector unlike the Nexus... My phone is a GPS and I like to keep the dock connected all the time like I do with my current Droid X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12