Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Screen Protector

Was going to wait for SGP to come out with their curved crystal but never mind. Just ordered my nano. Let's see how that goes...
    Thanked by:

Ultra Nano Optics did not work for me - aside from being more expensive it is a matte finish to resist fingerprints and has some resistance to a sliding finger - sort of a zippy feel. Using the stock Verizon clear for now.
    Thanked by:

How do these Steinheil protectors compare to BSE protectors?

ROM
    Community Rom 2.0

Well i just went thru all three ultra nano clears. First on pealed off with the front piece and i didnt realize it at first, 2nd has some residue on the side i couldnt get off and the 3rd was an attraction magnet.

Will order some more come payday and try again

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ok, ordered a Ultra Nano Clear...now hopefully, I can get one of the 3 on without wrecking it!

I'm using the nano and I love it. So clear and smooth I would never know it was on the phone if I hadn't put it on.
    Now I had the ultimate test as my seven year old neice bashed my phone with a coin. When I checked my phone it had a dent on the screen and I was pissed . When I got home I peeled the nano off to see a perfect screen, no dent or scratches.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

Only Steinheil for me.

ok so NOW the curved crystal is available! RIGHT after I order my nanos....perfect timing guys... if the nanos peel on the side, gonna give them a try next.
    converted
    iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S3
    hopefully.. Galaxy S3 ---> Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by glassygurl View Post
    ok so NOW the curved crystal is available! RIGHT after I order my nanos....perfect timing guys... if the nanos peel on the side, gonna give them a try next.
    No peeling at all on mine.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I use the Zagg HD SCREEN protector works pretty well for me

I am using the Invisbleshield HD - works great for me and a clean "glass" feel
    Woven Black Moto X - Best Buy Mobile Salesman - Avid Car Enthusiast

Best skins ever is strong and doesn't mess with screen quality.

I have the Steinheil on order but I received my Diztronic case yesterday and it came with a screen protector that im very impressed with. I wish they sold them separate from the case!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesmith View Post
    No peeling at all on mine.

how is it holding up to scratches? i think the nanos are supposed to be thinner than the crystals so it doesn't lift at the edges. but if it's thinner, would that mean less protection? anyone try the curved crystal yet?? please post reviews if you have! thanks!
    converted
    iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    Best skins ever is strong and doesn't mess with screen quality.
    I've used BSE in the past on my BlackBerry devices and they are made well. I despise Zagg - for the orange peel you get.

how is it holding up to scratches? i think the nanos are supposed to be thinner than the crystals so it doesn't lift at the edges. but if it's thinner, would that mean less protection? anyone try the curved crystal yet?? please post reviews if you have! thanks!
    I'm pretty careful with my phone, but I don't see a single scratch on it.

Not even with the screen turned off and looking at it at different angles. There is nothing showing up.

Just put on my Ultra Nano Clear (Steinheil). Used the steamy bathroom trick. Looks GREAT! Will see how it holds up and handles finger and face oils. I am still interested in the Curved Crystal and that Glass screen protector (the $29 one). Feel free to give your feedback if you try these!!

ok.. so anyone who knows what's going on with SGP help clear something up for me? I was just at their site and saw that their Ultra Crystals are back on sale. Now from my recollection, they discontinued this product for the Nanos because they were defective or something? Does this mean they're selling the original Ultra crystals again or is it an improved version? anybody ordered these yet? what is the difference between the curved and ultra crystal?
    converted
    iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

ok.. so anyone who knows what's going on with SGP help clear something up for me? I was just at their site and saw that their Ultra Crystals are back on sale. Now from my recollection, they discontinued this product for the Nanos because they were defective or something? Does this mean they're selling the original Ultra crystals again or is it an improved version? anybody ordered these yet? what is the difference between the curved and ultra crystal?
    The curved fits over the entire glass, to include the rounded edges. Most other screen protectors are cut a bit short and do not get close to the edges.

I don't remember a recall or SGP discontinuing the Nano - I'm thinking the "New Arrival" banner is for the S3.

I'm liking my Steinheil Ultra Nano Clear.

Just ordered the curved crystal....stay tuned.

Well I had a Rearth Ringbo on the first phone I had and it installed perfect no bubbles or anything, but on my CLNR replacement I couldnt get 3 of the ones I had on dirt/bubble free. But I have the Spectre tempered glass protector from XGear coming tomorrow so hopefully that will be the final protector I end up using. Will keep you guys updated on it

Curved Crystal arrived. Great product, install was a snap.
    See the Curved Crystal thread for more detail.

ROM
    CleanROM

Does anyone know which screen protectors are wet application? I used wet application on my iPad and it was 100x easier than the dry application.

I bought the Otterbox Defender and love it. By far the best case I have ever owned for a touch screen phone. It also has the screen protector built in. Only draw back to this case is it makes your phone thicker, but on the other hand keeps your phone extremely safe. Well worth the money and would recommend it to anybody. :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast