Galaxy S3 Full Screen Protector Curved Crystal

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing the reviews on it. I'm currently using their nano version which leaves about 1/16 inch gap on each side. It is very clear so hard to tell it's on there and it is more fingerprint resistant than their ultra crystal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing the reviews on it. I'm currently using their nano version which leaves about 1/16 inch gap on each side. It is very clear so hard to tell it's on there and it is more fingerprint resistant than their ultra crystal.

Will do, I thought about the nano version. They have 2 types of nano there's the SPIGEN SGP Steinheil? Ultra Nano Clear and SPIGEN SGP Steinheil? Ultra Optics. The Ultra Optics is a fingerprint resistance which one did you purchase?

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Will do, I thought about the nano version. They have 2 types of nano there's the SPIGEN SGP Steinheil? Ultra Nano Clear and SPIGEN SGP Steinheil? Ultra Optics. The Ultra Optics is a fingerprint resistance which one did you purchase?

Ultra nano clear. It is a lot thinner than the Ultra crystal ones I've used in the past. What's interesting is that getting a piece of dust stuck underneath doesn't necessarily cause a bubble. I see a small piece of dust but it's laying flat.

Didn't even know about the Ultra Optics. If the one you posted works well, I'll probably go that route since the edges on this one do show a little against the white bezel.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Ultra nano clear. It is a lot thinner than the Ultra crystal ones I've used in the past. What's interesting is that getting a piece of dust stuck underneath doesn't necessarily cause a bubble. I see a small piece of dust but it's laying flat.

Didn't even know about the Ultra Optics. If the one you posted works well, I'll probably go that route since the edges on this one do show a little against the white bezel.

Thanks for letting me know, I was going to purchase the nano, but I just ordered Curved Crystal. I guess I just wait for this to come. What's funny on my gnex I never put a screen protector due to the fact it may the hd screen look horrible. But for some strange reason I need to put one on my s3, I hope it's as clear as the nano!!!

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the original Ultra Crystal on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0081...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1939110

I didn't know it had been discontinued because of the edge lift issue. So I have the second protector applied, checked Amazon for reviews the rest is history. I have an email sent to SGP asking what they'll do.

I do find it funny neither Amazon or SGP contacted me.

PeteJE

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
SGP will. I had the ultra crystal from them in hand and heard about the issues. I emailed them and politely asked if I could/should exchange for the now released nano. They got back to me in a day and just sent me the new nano quickly for no cost at all.

Reactions: Necrocis

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I had ordered the ultra clear a couple weeks ago.Last week I got an email saying they would send me a complimentary nano screen protector.They sent me a 3 pack of nano screen protectors.:)

sent by my Galaxy S3

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So what's wrong with the ultra crystal? I have a unopened pack here next to me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So what's wrong with the ultra crystal? I have a unopened pack here next to me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I have one on my S3 now and its stuck to the glass .The corners have not peeled up yet anyhoo.Its been on since thursday .

mwandroboy

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the original Ultra Crystal on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0081...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1941257

I didn't know it had been discontinued because of the edge lift issue. So I have the second protector applied, checked Amazon for reviews the rest is history. I have an email sent to SGP asking what they'll do.

I do find it funny neither Amazon or SGP contacted me.

I don't think all Ultra Crystal has the issue; that's what I heard. I bought Ultra Crystal as well, but I didn't hear anything from them, either. I think they discontinued because they came up with a better screen protectors nano clear and curved crystal. My guess! :D

palmettodeuce

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the ultra crystal couple of weeks ago, got it and put it in a drawer until the phone gets here. last week I recieved the ultra nano in the mail with no explanation why, guess this thread sorta explains it.

marcsledjeski

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I got the Spigen Ultra Nano Clear and they are great! You can't even see it on the screen. They practically blend in. Thank you to everyone who recommended Spigen.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
SGP will. I had the ultra crystal from them in hand and heard about the issues. I emailed them and politely asked if I could/should exchange for the now released nano. They got back to me in a day and just sent me the new nano quickly for no cost at all.

Yup they're sending me replacements.

eleeezy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Just put on the curved crydstal protector. It is a bit harder to apply because of the curved nature of the protectoe, but all in all im quite satisfies especially since i got for half off. It is very clear, but seems a little too thin as there are some dimples in it due to my manhandling of the protector during application. However, after a few hours, most of the said dimples have disappeared.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol