Name some good thin cases

facedown41

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
So I had a Dinc with a seidio surface case. Loved it and that case saved my phone from scratches and probably breaks many times. But what I really liked was the case didn't look boring and it also was super thin.

Sadly Seidio's surface case for the gs3 is very boring looking and doesn't seem as thin as the dinc one was for me.

So what is the thinnest yet sleak looking cases you've seen out there that will actually protect my precious GSIII?

And when I say sleak, it doesn't need to look like a freaking jetplane or something stupid just a lil touch of flare.

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Rearth Ringke, Rock Case, Incipio Feather

Thin cases wont get you as much protection as thicker cases that cover all corners and sides.

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Case Mate Barely There case. If you google "case mate coupon" you can probably get about 20%off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

firetruck41

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Diztronic. I also have the Rearth, it is nice and minimal, I just wish it covered the top/bottom edges. The Diztronic covers all edges and is about the same thickness. So, if I were to get only one, I would get the Diztronic. (Take my opinion with a grain of salt, I have the 2 cases mentioned, but my phone won't be here until tomorrow...)

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Well that beats Rearth's price with a screen protector (but Rearth also has a lanyard if that tickles your fancy).

Don't be expecting that much protection from those thin cases though. So I would just pick the cheaper (from a reputable brand of course).

I have my Rearth sitting on my desk, waiting for its soulmate.

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Im really happy with my Rock case. It looks good and the rough finish gives me a really good grip of it. My rationale is that most of the time when I drop my phone is because it slips out of my grasp as I take it out of my pocket. The finish on the Rock makes it so that much less likely to happen.

That being said, its not very protective overall. Might save you from a scuff here and there and it has a slight lip that will hold the screen off the surface if you put it glass down on a table. Outside of that nope not a protective case, but none of these slim guys are.

Mungus99

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm sporting Seidio Active in blue. On my Dinc I used Seidio for both standard batteries, as well as extended.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about this SGP case. Comes with a Steinheil Ultra Nano Clear screen protector as well.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Ultra Thin Air Series

Though choice. Either Rearth, Case-Mate, or this Spigen SGP.

I was going to buy the spigen white one. I ended up going with an elago case in white. I got the one with little holes which makes it look different that any other case but still sexy. I'll post a pic in a few once u get OUT of bed. Lol! I ordered it from Amazon for $10 and I would definitely order elago cases again. Very nice and sleek.

Sent from a sexy a** Galaxy S III

cynbad#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Love my Rearth!

From my GS3.

hello!! I'll be ordering an s3 this wk. I was looking at this case, love the looks but am wondering if youre not concerned about the top and bottom being open, like suseptible to cracks if its dropped? Do you feel its fairly safe? I had a seidio surface on my incredible and it survived alot but the colors are so boring. I'd appreciate any more input on your rearth, if you don't mind. thx!!

iclickjohn

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks from a long time naked guy. Which is the thinnest BUT very grippy. Or is there a coating? Someone should make replacement backs with the same material as the DROID x.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800