Verizon Wireless Charging Cover

piratelax91

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure some of you are aware of
Verizon's wireless charging cover. Well I picked one up from the store and just wanted to let everyone it won't allow you to use any of your old cases. Debating whether to bring it back :/

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure some of you are aware of
Verizon's wireless charging cover. Well I picked one up from the store and just wanted to let everyone it won't allow you to use any of your old cases. Debating whether to bring it back :/

That's pretty much a deal breaker for me too. Ug. Why don't they just ship these new phones with the capability? You'd think they could make up the price difference by marking up the "official" charging pad.

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was dumb that Samsung would make a back to it that would change the size. Kills all of the accessories that form fit to the device. Even if you wanted to make more money by selling a separate back, make the original blank on the same size so that everything still works.

piratelax91

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
The battery door that they released with the Galaxy S3 in the UK not the flip cover they released or the premium bundle they released in Asia with Snapon case, display stand, and headphone plug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze