Best screen protector where the edges won't peel up

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I know the screen protector topic has been beat to death, but I am trying to find someone that has used one with a slide on (2 piece) case. I am using the Seidio Convert case and the main shell slides together. I was using the standard Verizon pos type screen protector when I first got this thing. I recently switched to a Phantom Skin and I have to say I am impressed with the quality and lack of fingerprints that show. That being said, when I slid the case on a day after installation.......son of a .......the edges peeled up on the bottom half as the case slid on.

Has anyone found an awesome screen protector that will work with the Convert and/or a slide on case? I really hate seeing all the prints on the device and don't mind spending the cash for a quality item. I will admit I really suck when it comes to installing them but my wife can have it on with zero defects......must be her steady hands. :D. The Verizon branded case really doesn't cover the entire screen and the Phantom does.

Thanks for any ideas......

jggonzalez

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I used a Zagg Invisishield Hi-Def with a Case-Mate Tough Case for about four months with zero issues. I'm switching to an extended battery and cheap TPU case, so I'm wondering if the Zagg will still work as well. If it doesn't, I might try a different TPU case or switch to a Spectre glass cover.