Spectre Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy S III

mookster

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, I ordered one and it should be here this week. I'll be using it with a Seidio inno-case so I'll report back with how it fits......

russraff32

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi All

ANy updateson this screen protector?

Also wondering if it will fit with any cases (and/or battery cases, for that matter).

Thanks

russ

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi All

ANy updateson this screen protector?

Also wondering if it will fit with any cases (and/or battery cases, for that matter).

Thanks

russ

I'm using it with a Ballistic SG MAXX. It works fine. The colors aren't distorted like any of the other screen protectors I've used in the past. I'd like to know how it works with a Seidio Surface case though.

jggonzalez

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Any more feedback? I'm currently using the Zagg Invisishield Hi-Definition and like it, but I would consider changing if this one is more fingerprint-resistant. My Zagg attracts finger oils pretty easily. I always have a hankerchief in my pocket, so it's not that much of an issue, but it would be nice to use my hanky for just wiping my nose. (I also publicize the fact so no one wants to borrow my phone!)

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Any more feedback? I'm currently using the Zagg Invisishield Hi-Definition and like it, but I would consider changing if this one is more fingerprint-resistant. My Zagg attracts finger oils pretty easily. I always have a hankerchief in my pocket, so it's not that much of an issue, but it would be nice to use my hanky for just wiping my nose. (I also publicize the fact so no one wants to borrow my phone!)

Mine attracted fingerprints pretty easily.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995